What should I do to get started?
Contact Chad at (423) 260.8313. He will explain the process and walk you through it step by step. It is required to have a referral from your child's physician and can be faxed to (610) 523-3162. Also, please make sure you contact your insurance provider to verify what services are covered.
What insurances do you accept?
- BCBS Network PPO Network P (Any State)
- Amerigroup of TN
- Tennessee Early Intervention System
When is payment due for the services?
Payment is due when service is rendered.
What ages do you treat?
Birth to 21 years old
What type of payments do you accept?
Cash and Check
1. Insurance- If you are not insured by a plan we participate with, payment in full is expected at each visit. If you are insured by a plan we participate with, but don’t have an up-to-date insurance card, payment in full for each visit is required until we can verify your coverage.
2. Co-payments and Deductibles- All co-payments and deductibles must be paid at the time of service.
3. Non-covered Services- Please be aware that some of the services you receive may be not be covered by your insurance. You must pay for these services in full at the time of visit.
4. Proof of Insurance- You must provide a up to date copy of your insurance card. If you fail to provide us with the correct insurance information in a timely manner, you may be responsible for the balance of a claim.
5. Claims Submission- We will submit your claims, and assist you in any way we reasonably can to help get your claims paid. Your insurance company may need you to supply certain information directly. It is your responsibility to comply with their request.
6. Coverage Changes- If your insurance changes, please notify us immediately, so we can make the appropriate changes, to prevent you from being billed for those services.